The Kid Approved White Rock Prize Pack (the “Contest”) starts at 12:00:00 PM PT on March 19, 2019 (the Contest Start Date) and ends at 11:59:59 AM PT on March 25, 2019 (the Contest Period). All times listed are in Pacific Time.
The Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, who have reached the age of majority in British Columbia (the “Entrant”) at the Contest Start Date. The Contest is not open to employees of Tourism White Rock, Tourism Surrey, and Tourism Delta’s contractors, and contest suppliers, and members of their immediate families regardless of where they reside. For these rules, “immediate family” means mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter and spouse.
HOW TO ENTER
To participate in the Contest, you may enter by completing the contest entry form at https://kidapprovedbc.com/spring-play-in-white-rock or the contest entry form at https://kidapprovedbc.com/spring-contest-3.
POST ENTRY RULES
1. Your contest entry must be A) submitted via the online contest entry form during the Contest Period; B) not violate any law or regulation
2. Only one (1) entry per person (or per unique email address) is allowed. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. By submitting an entry via the online contest entry form, you grant Kid Approved BC the right to use, publish, adapt, edit, dispose of and /or modify such entry and the concepts and waive all your rights in the entry without notice or compensation and agree that you may be required to sign a release to that effect.
The Prize consists of a one-night stay at the Ocean Promenade Hotel (valued at approximately $200), a $150 gift card to Charlie Don’t Surf, Paddleboard lessons and rentals for four (4) people from Feral Boardsports (valued at $200), a $75 gift card to the Wooden Spoon, a $25 gift card to the Sandcastle Sea Shoppe, and a $50 gift card to Whitby’s Books and Gifts. The total estimated retail value of which is approximately $700 CAD. Draw date is March 26, 2019.
Prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-refundable, cannot be replaced if lost or stolen and is not convertible to cash. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during each Contest.
Only one (1) confirmed winner could win the Prize during the Contest Period.
WINNER VERIFICATION & PUBLICITY/LIABILITY RELEASE
The selected Entrant will be notified via the email address provided on the Online Contest Entry Form. The Selected Entrant will be required to contact Kid Approved BC via the email address provided in the announcement. The Selected Entrant has 48 hours from the time Kid Approved BC contacts them to email Kid Approved BC to claim their prize and the Selected Entrant must satisfy the requirements of Rules above. If an email is not received from the Selected Entrant within the prescribed time, the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Entrant.
To be confirmed a Winner, the Selected Entrant must: A) Be eligible and in compliance with these Official Rules; B) Correctly answer, without the assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical, skill-testing question provided by Kid Approved BC.
CONDUCT AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Kid Approved BC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant they find to be: A) Violating these Rules; B) Tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; or C) Acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by an Entrant or any other individual to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Should any such attempt be made, Kid Approved BC reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. Kid Approved BC takes no responsibility for typographical errors or other production errors, including but not limited to, in any comments posted on the Kid Approved BC social channel feeds and in any advertising.
3. By accepting the Prize, the declared Winner’s consents to the use of his/her entry, user name, first name, statements, city of residence and/or photograph or other likeness in any advertising or promotional activities carried out in any medium by Kid Approved BC, without further notice or compensation.
4. Entrants release and hold harmless Kid Approved BC, its affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of its directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releases”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or the awarding of the Prize.
5. Further, Kid Apporved BC and the Releases are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the advertising of this Contest. Kid Approved BC and the Releases assume no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the Contest Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion.
1. This Contest will be run in accordance with these Official Rules, subject to amendment by Kid Approved BC only. By entering, Entrants agree to abide by these rules and will be deemed to have received, read and understood them by participating in the Contest.
2. Kid Approved BC reserves the right to terminate or amend this Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, such as tampering or infection by computer virus, Kid Approved BC reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel the Contest all together or to conduct a random draw from all previously received eligible entries to select a Prize winner(s) for the remaining Prize(s). Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
3. All entries become the permanent property of Kid Approved BC and none will be returned. This Contest is void where prohibited and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest is governed by the laws of the province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any personal information collected by Kid Approved BC about Entrants is solely for the purpose of administering this Contest. No further communication will be received by Entrants unless Entrants provide Kid Approved BC with permission to do.