Written by KidApprovedBC 26/06/18
We have a fantastic prize package from our amazing prizing partners. What an awesome way to explore Surrey, Delta and White Rock!
Accommodation is provided by the family-friendly Coast Tsawwassen Inn, a perfect jumping off spot for sunny beaches, local dinning and area attractions. Head over to the Tsawwassen Springs Golf Course for world class golf with amazing views.
Then wander through quaint Lander Village and have dinner at Il Posto restaurant, which is becoming a fast favourite with locals and visitors alike since opening day.
There is no better way to explore the beach than on the water and a private skim board lesson from White Rock Skimboarding to get your littles started off right. And with two custom kids skimboards, they’ll be set up for many future days of beach fun.
The Wooden Spoon Co. is a family favourite in White Rock, with a play area for the littles and a menu to please the bigs, perfect for a refuel after a full day at the beach.
If your kids have always dreamed of going riding, now they can with a lesson at A&T Equestrian. And stop for a midday refuel at Everbean Cafe + Community and enjoy their lovingly curated menu of local coffee, pastries, breads and more.
For a family of four!
- Two night stay at the Coast Tsawwassen Inn
- Round of golf at Tsawwassen Springs Golf Course
- $75 gift certificate for dinner at Il Posto restaurant
- Skim Board private lesson + two custom kids skimboards from White Rock Skimboarding
- $100 gift certificate for dining at The Wooden Spoon Co.
- One hour horseback riding lesson at A&T Equestrian
- $30 gift certificate for dining at Everbean Cafe + Community